Returns and Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges:
Our policy lasts for 30 days. If the 30 days has elapsed since your purchase, we unfortunately can't offer you a refund or exchange.
The given below return and exchange policies are applicable for all the products sold by Clay Station.
A product is eligible for return or exchange if it fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition or missing parts or accessories
- Product delivered is different from what was ordered
- Product delivered does not match the description on the product detail page
Products that Clay Station approves for return or exchange should be in their original condition, user manual, warranty cards, all original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Clay station may reject the return or exchange of a product if it is not returned according to the policy.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Clay Station has been supplying ceramic and pottery equipment and materials for almost a decade. At our end, we ensure that our products are packed securely and arrive at your doorstep in time, without damages or errors. However, accidents may happen, please follow the instructions given below in case of damages or discrepancies. If you wish to initiate an exchange or return we will be happy to assist.
1) Be prepared to inspect the equipment for damages on delivery. Compare what you have received with the number of items and accessories listed in the invoice.
2) Any damage to the ordered product must be reported to Clay Station within 48 hours. In most legitimate cases of damages, we are able to initiate a replacement at no cost, however the time frame of the replacement may depend on availability. If you fail to report damages within 48 hours, we will not be able to assure a replacement.
3) Document the damages in writing and send us an email to email@example.com Take pictures of the packaging and product damage and send them along with the email.
4) If your order is being delivered by truck (i,e kilns, equipment, large clay or glaze orders), be sure to inspect the delivery thoroughly, documenting any concerns in the delivery receipt, before signing off. If your order appears to be damaged, you have the option of refusing the delivery from the carrier. If any damage appears on the outside of the package, call the carrier to report and request an inspection within 36 hours. Please keep all records of interactions and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Do not discard parts of the damaged item or its packaging on receiving. The order needs to be returned with its original packaging, receipt and all its parts intact.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, Clay Station will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your refund has been approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
In the event an order discrepancy occurs, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will correct them as quickly as possible at no additional charge.
To return your product, you will need to mail your product to:
The time it will take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary based on your location.